Terms and Conditions
Help your child get ahead with myON reader, proven in schools nationwide, now available directly to parents for the first time!
Join the myON reader program for the very low introductory price of $1.95 and you will have access to over 1,300 digital books for your child to enjoy. Along with the subscription, your child will have access to one Lexile test per every five books they complete, designed to accurately measure your child's individual reading level. The myON reader program is in use by top schools, providing anytime, anywhere access to the world's largest library of enhanced digital books for kids, and has been shown to help increase reading scores in schools across the country!
For your convenience, please note that your first month of access to myON reader at $1.95 and all future months at $29.95 will be charged to the credit card you provided at sign-up. Sales tax will be added where applicable.
If you choose to cancel, you will continue to have access and be able to enjoy the entire library of digital books for the remainder of the cancelled month. You may cancel the program at any time by notifying us via phone at 1-855-231-8530 or via mail at myONhome Program Director, 1903 Wayzata Blvd. E, Wayzata, MN 55391.
You must be 18 years of age or older to order and all orders are subject to approval. Limit one per household.
1. myON makes reasonable efforts to determine that other Web sites accessible via this Web site are active and appropriate at the time the links to such Web sites are placed on this Web site. myON has no control over, and assumes no liability for, the continued existence of, or the material available on, any third party Web site.
2. Should you discover that any link on this Web site references a Web site that is no longer active or that contains inappropriate or irrelevant information, please notify us by sending an e-mail message to the address listed below.
3. This Web site is protected by copyright, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The content is only for your personal, noncommercial use. All materials contained on this Web site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by myON or the party credited as the provider of the content. All users of this Web site are expected to obey all copyright restrictions. Copying or storing of any content without the prior written permission from myON or the copyright holder is prohibited. Please use the contact information below if you desire such permission or need more information.
4. myON reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of this Web site at any time, including availability of a feature, database, or content. myON may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or all of this Web site without notice or liability.
5. This Web site contains links and pointers to other Web sites and information. Links from this Web site to Web sites maintained by third parties do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by myON or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of the third-party, the third-party Web site, or the resources, information, or content contained therein. myON is not responsible for the availability of any such Web sites. myON does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such Web site or the content thereon.
6. myON does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through this Web sites or via any site linked to this site. Any reliance upon such advice, opinion, statement, or information shall be at the sole risk of the user.
7. THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, MYON, ITS OWNERS, AND ITS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, MYON, ITS OWNERS, AND ITS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MYON DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MYON, ITS OWNERS, AND ITS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
11. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of this Web site, render this Web site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to this Web site. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify this Web site. You agree not to use this Web site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. If you supply or post any information or material to this Web site, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post such material and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. By posting material on this Web site, you give myON the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from this material, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
You may contact us by:
1. Sending an e-mail request to myONhome@Program-Director.net; or
2. Sending a letter via the U.S. Mails to:
Manager of Web Site Development
7825 Telegraph Road
Bloomington, MN 55438
Last Revised: August 5, 2011
© 2011 Capstone Publishers
* I have read and agree to the terms and conditions